I am so surprised and honored that I was nominated for a Liebster award today from a like-minded mamma – extrememom.net – how exciting! The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. Then you pick blogs you want to nominate (under 200 followers) and ask them your own 11 questions. These would be Extrememom’s ’ questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination – Thank you very much!!!
The questions for me were:
1. If you had to be an Old Maid card, which one would it be? (make something up, like… Valerie Vodka or Shopaholic Shannon)
Macabre Mommy – ha – just the first thing that came to mind.
2. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done? Just ONE please.
Wow, just one? I suppose overall, just not trusted my intuition.
3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
I can’t say one place because I haven’t been to enough. I suppose it would be somewhere north-west with mountains and ocean. Mmmmmm…
4. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I had about 20 matchbox cars that I played with – they were actually people – named and all, not cars with people in them. I played with them for hours, creating my own soap opera of sorts.
5. Are you a dog or cat person? DOG!!!
6. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Why?
Audrey Hepburn – mostly because she’s dead and I’m really curious about that experience. Plus she’s cool.
7. What three words best describe your blog?
Honest. Raw. Authentic.
8. Name something currently on your ‘bucket list’.
I don’t have a bucket list, but I want to be able to learn acceptance and letting go well enough to actually be able to do it.
9. Who’s your favorite author?
Right now, Gillian Flynn
10. Describe your strangest dream.
Repeatedly being killed by my aunt’s ex husband – and the dream was in red.
11. An interesting fact about you…
I love goats? I’m really not interesting at all.
And I nominate the following 5 (because I don’t have time to find more that I love, these are the 5 under 200 that I love) – please note if you have more than 200 followers this is not meant as an insult, only my mistake.
1) The Diary of Dave Cameron http://thediaryofdavidcameron.wordpress.com/
2) Wine and Cheese http://wineandcheesedoodles.wordpress.com/
3) Why is She so Stroppy http://whyishersostroppy.wordpress.com/
4) Cold http://victoriadougherty.wordpress.com/
5) Mother Outlaw http://motheroutlaw.wordpress.com/
6) Vultures and Butterflies http://vulturesandbutterflies.wordpress.com/
7) Candid Coma http://candidcoma.wordpress.com/
8) Finding Amy http://findingamymarsden.wordpress.com/
AND Your Questions Are (answer long or short, one word or fifty, I don’t care)…
1)What was the last thing you said?
2) What are you doing after 5pm today?
3) What would you do for a profession (anything) if you knew you would succeed?
4) Favorite quote?
5) Do you search forever to find a close parking spot or just park and walk?
6) What’s you’re remedy for cleaning your stove top?
6) How do you deal with anger?
7) Have you ever had shark?
8) Organic or who cares?
9) What is your primary responsibility?
10) What’s one thing you want to know about me (not that I’ll answer)?
11) If you believe in a “higher power”, how do you define it and/or what do you call it?